There are 11 clinical senates across England, providing independent and impartial clinical advice.
This web page enables access via links to all the reviews and recommendations that have been published by the respective clinical senates since their inception in 2013.
Each senate holds their own publications on their websites, the link will take you to the respective senates’ website.
You can use the search function using keywords, e.g. ‘stroke’, ‘maternity’ or ‘urgent and emergency care’, or filter the database to find:
- All the reviews published by a single senate
- Joint reviews (reviews that cross senate boundaries)
- Whether the review is complete or in progress
- Type of Review
- Clinical review
- Reviews on specific themes
- Acute Reconfiguration
- Community Reconfiguration
- Community Services
- Primary/Secondary Interface
- Primary care
- Public Health
- Senate Policy
- Service Optimisation
- Specialised Commissioning
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Value in Healthcare