View the Advice and Review Log
Search for entries by Clinical Senate, Type of Work or Theme
There are 9 clinical senates across England, providing independent and impartial clinical advice.
This web page enables access to all the reviews and recommendations that have been published by the respective clinical senates since their inception in 2013.
Each senate holds their own publications on their websites, a link will take you to the respective senates’ website.
You can use the search function to find relevant reviews based on one or more of the following:
- The clinical senate that undertook the work
- The type of work completed (e.g. clinical review or advice)
- The types of service e.g. ‘stroke’, ‘urgent and emergency care’, ‘acute reconfiguration’.
Contact details of the regional clinical senates
- Ajike Alli Ameh, Head of South West Clinical Senate, South West – email@example.com
- Caroline Baines, Head of North West Clinical Senate, North West – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Steward, Head of South East Clinical Senate, South East – email@example.com
- Emily Webster, Head of London Clinical Senate, London – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Orrock, Head of East Midlands and West Midlands Clinical Senates, Midlands – email@example.com
- Yorkshire and Humber Clinical Senate – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern England Clinical Senate – email@example.com
- East of England Clinical Senate – firstname.lastname@example.org